- Intensified Russian aggression on Ukraine, and all its repercussions on Ukrainian citizens, the region and the world
- Numerous ecological protests in Serbia, the most attended thus far Snap elections and delayed formation of the government, which forestalled reform processes
- Snap elections and delayed formation of the government, which forestalled reform processes
- Attacks and pressure exerted at activists of women’s rights organizations and human rights defenders, while the state remained silent
- Protests due to how media cover violence against women, organized by “Women’s Solidarity”
- A campaign within the “I Can Say No” prevention program, with more than 1 200 000 views, and a movie presenting peer educators of said program
- Successful advocacy for the mediation model pertaining to employment of women who have experienced violence, as was developed at the 2nd Basic Public Prosecutor’s Office in Belgrade, and implemented in all six basic public prosecutor’s offices and 17 Belgrade municipalities
This report is available in PDF format here.